Due to the fact that our events are dynamic based on attendance all roadshow ticket purchases are final. If you will not be able to make the show your ticket can be transferred to family member or friend by sending an email to email@example.com
All customers who choose to participate in the Mobile Hunter Roadshow events and activities must agree to the following release of liability. Thank you
MOBILE HUNTER ROADSHOW ATTENDEE INDEMNIFICATION AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT
As a participant and attendee to the MOBILE HUNTER ROADSHOW (“the Event”)
- I UNCONDITIONALLY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND WILL NOT SUE OR BRING ANY OTHER LEGAL ACTION AGAINST Lone Wolf Custom Gear, Uomo Outdoors, Cody D’Acquisto and the hosts of the Event, the owners of the Premises where the Event will take place, or any third-party providing services such as Land Limited, or any additional service provider on behalf of the Released Parties with respect to any and all claims and causes of action of any nature, whether currently known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with my attendance at the Event and use of the Premises, or my minor children’s attendance at the Event and use of the Premises, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR OTHERWISE, including, but not limited to, claims for any loss, damage, injury, illness, death, medical or other expense and/or property damage that may be suffered or that any other party may suffer to any cause whatsoever, and claims of negligence, breach of warranty, and/or breach of contract.
- COVID-19 WAIVER OF LIABILITY. The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is reported to be extremely contagious. The virus is believed to spread from person-to-person contact and/or by contact with contaminated surfaces and objects, and even possibly in the air. People reportedly can be infected and show no symptoms and therefore spread the disease. Evidence has shown that COVID-19 can cause serious and potentially life-threatening illness and even death. The Released Parties cannot prevent you from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while attending the Event. Therefore, if you choose to attend the Event, you may be exposing yourself to and/or increasing your risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK: I have read and understood the above warning concerning COVID-19. I hereby choose to accept the risk of contracting COVID-19 for myself and/or my children in order to attend the Event.
- I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE, OR COST they may incur arising out of or related to my attendance at the Event or to the activities taking place at the Event, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY INJURY OR DEATH WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR OTHERWISE. It is my express intent that this Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representatives.
- This Indemnification and Waiver of Liability extends to all acts of negligence by the Released Parties and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and will be governed in all respects by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Any portion of this document deemed unlawful or unenforceable is severable and shall be stricken without any effect on the enforceability of the remaining provisions.
BY AGREEING TO THE “TERMS AND SERVICE” , I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE AND FULLY COMPETENT, THAT I HAVE CAREFULLY READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ALL PROVISIONS OF THIS INDEMNIFICATION AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT, AND FREELY AND KNOWINGLY ASSUME THE RISK AND WAIVE MY RIGHTS CONCERNING LIABILITY AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.